Wednesday November 12th
Central Library, Calverley Street, Leeds, LS1 3AB
The PATMG presents an afternoon of informative talks on patent information matters. The programme should be of interest to information scientists, librarians, researchers and patent attorneys in industry and legal practice with an interest in searching patents.
The meeting is open to non-members. For members the meeting is FREE, and non-members the price is GBP10, payable in advance or on the day.
- 13:30 – 14:00 Registration & Tea / Coffee
- 14:00 – 14:05 Welcome: Chris Torrero, Thomson Reuters, Chair PATMG.
- 14:05 – 14:40 Common Citation Document Uncovered, Nigel Clarke, European Patent Office. Background
- 14:40 – 15:05 Product news from Thomson Reuters
- Tea / Coffee 15:10-15:40
- 15:30 – 16:00 Update and Tour of BIPC Centre Leeds, Stef Stevenson, Leeds Library
- 16:00 – 16:25 Conferences 2014 Round up, Jane List, Extract Information
- 16:25 – 16:50 Patent Search Results for the patent attorney, Alex Turnbull, TLIP
- 16:50 – 17:00 Round up: Chris Torrero, Thomson Reuters Chair PATMG