Due to the forthcoming rail strike, the PATMG AGM that was to have been held on Tuesday 26th May has been postponed.
Sunday, 15 March 2015
Wednesday November 12th
Central Library, Calverley Street, Leeds, LS1 3AB
The PATMG presents an afternoon of informative talks on patent information matters. The programme should be of interest to information scientists, librarians, researchers and patent attorneys in industry and legal practice with an interest in searching patents.
The meeting is open to non-members. For members the meeting is FREE, and non-members the price is GBP10, payable in advance or on the day.
- 13:30 – 14:00 Registration & Tea / Coffee
- 14:00 – 14:05 Welcome: Chris Torrero, Thomson Reuters, Chair PATMG.
- 14:05 – 14:40 Common Citation Document Uncovered, Nigel Clarke, European Patent Office. Background
- 14:40 – 15:05 Product news from Thomson Reuters
- Tea / Coffee 15:10-15:40
- 15:30 – 16:00 Update and Tour of BIPC Centre Leeds, Stef Stevenson, Leeds Library
- 16:00 – 16:25 Conferences 2014 Round up, Jane List, Extract Information
- 16:25 – 16:50 Patent Search Results for the patent attorney, Alex Turnbull, TLIP
- 16:50 – 17:00 Round up: Chris Torrero, Thomson Reuters Chair PATMG
Posted by xxxxxxxx at 11:52
We are proud to announce a Joint meeting open to members of the CILIP Patent & Trade Mark Group (PATMG) and to members of the CILIP Commercial, Legal & Scientific Group (CLSIG) to be held at 40 Bank Street, London E14 5NR, on 20th January 2015. The meeting is free of charge to members of either organisation. There will be time for networking at the end.
Chair: Jane List, Extract Information
- Trademarks and searching, Mark Hiddleston, Partner, Elkington and Fife
- ProQuest Dialog – Linking Patent and Non Patent Literature , Stuart Doig, Director Corporate Sales, ProQuest
- Dart IP –Finding IP legal case information, Arnaud van Wijck, Partner, Darts-IP
Follow PATMG on Twitter @UKPATMG
Posted by xxxxxxxx at 11:14